Sunday, October 4, 2009

There's Nothing Like an Orange...

to perk up your mouth and make you feel like you've eaten sunshine. Tangy and juicy, my tongue is tingly from the encounter with the peel and I don't want to wash away the lovely stickiness and smell from my fingers.

Today you get to see m
y mums. Last fall I planted 2 big plants (dark red and copper on the right) I got on clearance in front; this year I got 4 more teeny-tiny mum plants (yellow, coral, lilac, and white below) for $1 each. They're doing their best to grow big and make beautiful flowers like their much larger siblings. I think they're all gorgeous.

















Only a tiny bit of knitting to show today. I cast on Foster Hat #2 last night while listening to HP and the Deathly Hallows on my Walkman and knit a few rows while I was waiting for the paperboy this morning. More later.

No comments: