Saturday, October 3, 2009

Saturday!

I love Saturdays. I seldom have to work and, well, it's just a free day for me. I've got Friday to run errands and do chores. Saturday is reserved for doing just what I want when I want. If Durwood doesn't have other plans, that is, but I try to ignore him. Sometimes I'm even successful.

Today we have some knitting to show.

After reading Bells' post about "plain" knitting yesterday, I dug out my Khaki Cardi and its acre of stockinette; after Friday Night Knitting Club last night I've got about 4 more rows til I split off the sleeves. I can see that I need more practice, my stitches aren't as even as I'd like them to be, but I love the yarn and will love the sweater, I can already tell it's going to be great.


Last week I cast on Stealth Knitting Project #2. Now that the weather's turning I need to get cracking if I want to have these things ready for Santa to put in his sleigh. This is all the hi
nt you get.


No comments: