Friday, July 13, 2007

Snitch & Fish!



I have turned into a knitting fool. In the last week, I finished a washcloth (see below), knit 3 fishies, and am in the middle of my first patterned cloth. Looking through my stash to find fish yarn, I realized how much I love variegated yarn--I'm going to have to scramble to find solid to make some of the fish so the finished afghan doesn't give people a headache. (Maybe someone will have worsted on sale this weekend.) And I had to buy a skein of yellow for the Snitch. If I didn't have such a rotten cold (thanks, Dear) I'd be jumping around with glee, but I sound like a Muppet and look like the dog's dinner. I need a nap.

3 comments:

Ann said...

Poor, sick Mom! You should get Dad to make you some chicken soup, since he gave you the cold.
Your knitting accomplishments are very impressive! You're definitely making more progress than I am. I feel like such a slacker!
Feel better soon!
Love,
Ann

Barbara said...

Don't feel like a slacker! You're busy being the b-day girl, besides the stuff you've been making is much more complex than the simple stuff I'm doing. Soup sounds good.
Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Look at you go on those fish! You are amazing. Are you sure you just learned to knit?