Monday, November 2, 2009

Christmas Wish List, part 1


I realized this past weekend that I've been working on making Christmas gifts for my loved ones, but I haven't really given any hints. This post is it.
***I'd like the 2010 Art Gallery Page-a-Day calendar. I'm reluctant to leave it to chance that Goodwill will have them for $3 again because I really like using the art for daily prompt writing.
***Mom made aprons for DD and DIL a couple years ago; I'd like one or two. I have one apron that I wear all the time and it is disgusting, even after I wash and bleach it.
***I like unlined, spiral bound notebooks to write in. The cover can be plain or fancy but I especially like unlined pages.
***I like mechanical pencils in bright colors. I can't have enough.

That's it for a beginning. Please share your lists with us. I will state right now that Durwood and I would rather have something you made than something you bought, and one something is just fine. Piles of presents don't mean piles of love.

No comments: