Thursday, August 14, 2008

Crazy Hat and Pretty Color



You know, I don't think I'm part of the mainstream of knitting. Sometimes I think I haven't even dipped my toe in the mainstream. I bought more of that BIG yarn on eBay last week and I can't stop making hats of it. I lurve it! Next, a lime hat.



I've begun stealth knitting for you know that, um, well, t
hat holiday in about 4 months. (I don't really want to say the Christmas word yet when the Halloween decorations are barely starting to crowd out the Back-to-School displays in Wal-mart. It's just too early.) So I'm only putting the color of the item on here. I will tell you that it's Lamb's Pride but that's it. No more hints, but isn't it bee-you-tea-full?

1 comment:

rochard said...

I love those hats! I really want to see one on, though, to see how high that point goes. Just too cute. (I'm trying to count the stitches in the picture, so I can try one.)

S Rochard