Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Spring!

There is absolutely no knitting content in this post at all. None. Not the teensiest bit. This afternoon when I got home from work I looked out at all the little hopeful spring things in the yard and took a few pictures. You get to see them here, just in case you don't have spring yet where you live or a yard to find it in.

The rhubarb is up, so are the chives,




the poppies, and the lilies.












There are teeny tiny pink buds on my blueberry bushes,


the daffodils and hyacinths are blooming.













But the biggest sign of spring is the nest of day-old baby bunnies I found last night under the kitchen window. The mama bunny moved the nest overnight and filled in the little depression she had dug.












1 comment:

Ann said...

Oh my god, baby bunnies! I want one!

I can't wait to see you and Dad tomorrow. Drive safely!