Saturday, April 18, 2009

Kentucky Jackpot


Ooh, Ann took me to two yarn shops yesterday. Look what I found. So soft, so pretty. Some of it was even on sale! Not the sock yarn, though. The yarn cakes are Malabrigo silk & wool. It is to die for. I am helpless against those jewel colors and when I picked it up, so soft, it stuck to my fingers. It would have been shoplifting if I hadn't paid for it. Ann wound it for me, just in case I need to cast on a glove or something. I even bought a pair of HiyaHiya metal DPNs in size 3. I'd never seen them and want to try them. Tomorrow we're going back for Stitch 'n Bitch where there'll be more knitting than buying. I think.

That's my program from Keeneland races yesterday. I left most of my money there.

2 comments:

Samara said...

I am glad you are having a good time in KY. Some of my favorite LYS are in Lexington.

Sorry to hear about Eve biting people, but her nickname is Evel Cat, so now you know why.

Anonymous said...

hi there, you won the competition on my blog! Send your address to the email on my about page and I'll put in the post

Audrey x