Wednesday, April 16, 2008

House Socks Done!


These were a fast knit. I confess, I do love knitting with chunky or thicker yarn. Don't get me wrong, I like worsted and DK and fingering yarn, I do, but you need to use such tiny needles and it takes so long to finish things. *sigh* I'm all about instant-ish gratification. Love the Cozy House Socks. They're, um, cozy. See? I also decided I'm in love with the pooling on the feets. You can kind of see where I had to join the second skein on the left foot but really it's just not that noticeable in the whole swirly scheme of things. Next time I make them, and there will be a next time, I'll decrease to fewer than 10 stitches on the toe before Kitchener-ing to avoid the wide squared off ends.

Oh, and I cast on the second Red Licorice Swing Jacket sleeve last night.