Monday, April 21, 2008

Darned Sale Rack!



I had to go to Hancock Fabrics yesterday to get a piece of lining fabric and did you know they have yarn there? Just a little, but enough to make a few shelves of 40% off yarn. I told myself I was just going to look for some variegated bulky to knit more House Socks. There wasn't any bulky variegated, but there were some skeins on the sale shelves that looked pretty interesting. And I was powerless to resist.








What I bought was 6 skeins of Lion Landscape (Super-Bulky maybe too bulky for house socks but I'll try) in Deep Sea, 4 skeins of Lion Landscape (ditto) in Spring Desert, and 2 skeins of Lion Jiffy (which is Bulky so should be good for house socks) in Plum.




Someday I'll have enough hands or time to knit everything I want to make when I want to make it. Although I think even if I morph into the Hindu goddess with the eight arms (Kali?) it wouldn't be enough for my greedy eyes.

No comments: