Saturday, September 29, 2007

Ready to Felt


I knit like a woman possessed since Monday and finished the handle holders for the Noro purse yesterday afternoon. Then I went and bought a zippered pillow cover to keep globs of lint from clogging my washer after reading about the Yarn Harlot having to have her washer pump replaced after felting clogs. So today, once I finish mowing the lawn, I get to sew up the sides of the purse body, put the pieces in the case, and felt them. Ooh, I'm so excited to see how it turns out. I'll be really peeved if I don't like the result because the yarn is so beautiful the way it is, it was hard to think of felting it and losing the natural beauty of it.

I also crocheted like crazy, finishing 2 dishcloths per day this week. I'm up
to 22 total in 2 weeks and I've got until Nov. 9 to pile them up. Don't be too impressed, I'll slack off pretty soon when I get bored with it.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Go, Mom! Felt! Be fearless!