Monday, September 3, 2007

Look! I'm Cable-ing!



I started the September Dishcloth KAL yesterday and did both days in one. Then I knit today's rows lickety split. (It might be a--tree?) I wanted more knitting, but not big knitting; I wanted small, fun, maybe even educational knitting.

Ann told me she thought I could manage the August mid-month Dishcloth KAL, mid-month ones always involve learning a new stitch or technique. I decided to print off the pages when they came starting Aug. 15th and save them, since I was in the middle of a National Novel Writing Month challenge with my writing group and was just too busy writing to learn anything new. Our NaNoWriMo ended on the 31st, so today seemed like the day to give cables a try. Sorry the picture is so blurry but there's cables in that there cloth, I swear. And I only dropped a stitch once--so far.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job on the cabling!

Ann said...

That's terrific, Mom--I knew you could do it!