Friday, April 29, 2011

Run-away With a Friend

It was the perfect day weather-wise so my friend Cookie and I saddled up and went off to a bead shop in Cedarburg, (I didn't buy anything there, oh wait, I bought an orange lotion bar in a tin)














a quilt store next door where I bought a couple fat quarters and some sale "tubes" of fabric,











and a llama farm and yarn shop in Cedar Grove where I found 3 skeins of kid merino and 7 skeins of chunky wool.






























We
went to Sheboygan to have a prosciutto pizza for lunch at Il Ritrovo.














I cast on and knitted on another preemie hat. It's a terrific "car" pattern.





At home I found that all 3 surviving primroses are blooming. It was a beautiful day.

1 comment:

Aunt B said...

Yea for the primroses!!