Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Gone Fishin'

Since it's bonechilling cold today and I ditched walking this morning, I sat myself down on the couch and applied my skills to crocheting the second eye, the dorsal fin, and the drawstring for the fish bag for the fish-tastic baby gift. It turned out much bigger and cuter than I had anticipated.







I love the bulging eyes,




and the granny square tail, complete with picots.










The whole group of Fish-tastic baby things makes me giggle. I hope the mama
and baby like it.











This is all the yarn left of a 4 oz. skein of wo
rsted. The bag took more than I thought it would. It was a lot of single crocheting around and around but worth it in the end. Now all I have to do is wait until the baby makes his entrance into this world and I'll box it up and send it off to Madison.

No comments: