Friday, March 27, 2009

Socking Good Time

I'm having a blast knitting the Super Simple Sleeping Socks. They're worsted yarn on such big needles (US 8 & 9) that they're just flying off the needles. Of course, I could cast on the second one if I'd remembered to bring along the red yarn.






Add Image



But I have Thuja to amuse me, so I'm not having a knitting emergency.













I finished the Swiffer cover but haven't sewn the ends. It's a bit too big so maybe the next time I'll leave off the last two bars, but I'm excited to try it out next week when the bathroom is dirty again. I do know that next time I'll use two separate balls of yarn. Pulling from the inside and outside didn't work very well.










Spring came.

2 comments:

Ann said...

Your swiffer cover looks great, and so does your sock! I hope you're having a great time in Madison.

rochard said...

As usual, everything is just super, although those multicolored socks are the best. I should have met you in Madison! One of my sisters is there, and I'm always up for a ride on the Badger Bus. Maybe next time.

Sally