Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Loaves & Fishes



No, no, it's not what you think; I am so over thinking I'm the Messiah.
-----------
I baked more crocodile bread (we love this bread! one and a half loaves are already gone) and started putting the fish afghan blocks together.
-----------
I've decided that I absolutely hate Daylight Savings Time. It took me until after 1 AM to fall asleep Sunday night and I had to get up before 7 AM Monday morning to clear 7" of snow off the driveway with my big red snowblower so I could go to the chiro to get my neck and back reorganized into a semblance of order. Went to bed last night about 10:30 and woke up this morning at 9:15. Now I feel like I'm 2 hours behind today--and it's raining. Not freezing yet, but just wait, it's supposed to.
------------
I decided to start putting the fish together on the straight lines that run from bottom to top. I learned that I have to have a table to rest the afghan on because otherwise they tangle together and look like a stringer of fish and I'm afraid I'll put them together wrong. It goes fast, though, and I'm excited with how it's going to look. I can't wait to sit on the couch in the evening covered with colorful fish.
------------
And Blogger is being stupid and won't let me make space between paragraphs in this blog entry. So I'm going to go eat a handful of Dove Dark Chocolates and bang my head on the desk. (Don't worry, the desk is box o'furniture so it's particleboard with wood-like contact paper on it. Not as sturdy as real wood.)

2 comments:

Samara said...

I need the recipe to this bread. It's looks so pretty and rustic. I bought a huge thing of yeast at Costco and haven't cracked it open yet.

rochard said...

Hey, Barbara! I hope your back is feeling better. I now put little dashes between my paragraphs on Blogger, because I've got the same problem.