Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Takin' A Short Break From Sweater-ing

I've been working hard knitting Red Licorice Sweater parts so it'll be wearable in September when I go back to camp but I decided to give myself a little break by knitting a couple of small, fast things before I cast on a sweater front.

I had been wanting to knit a Flamingo dishcloth so I bought some pink cotton and...





The head's not exactly right but it'll do for a dishrag.

Then the lure of Landscapes drew me in and I cast on a pair of these (BTW, I use ONE strand of Landscapes, not THREE!). I do love that yarn. I want three skeins of each color, even the pastel ones.

1 comment:

Ann said...

You're right, there's too much head on that flamingo. But there's a definite flamingo-ness to it, so it doesn't look bad. Just big-headed! Clearly, it belongs in the Family of Large Heads. It's one of us now.