Monday, February 25, 2008

Weak


I did knit to the toe decreases on the Wool Ease sock yesterday, just like I promised.



But I also knit on the Matinee Swing Jacket (it's twice as long as it was. I couldn't resist it; it's variegated)--and I did a row or two on the 2
Circs Sox when I changed the "Slinky" needle for a better behaved one.




Don't hate me because I'm weak. *sniff* I promise I'll only take the sock to work today (cross my heart) and I'll forgo excess web surfing to finish the toe so I can concentrate on the other projects--with warm feet. And not
have too many things going at once. I promise.

2 comments:

Ann said...

Mom, you have nothing to be ashamed of. Did you read my last post?!

Barbara said...

Yes. Yes, I did, and I realized that I'm moderate in most things except yarn stuff and chocolate. That's good enough for me.