Friday, July 16, 2010

Look What I Made


I knitted on my 198 yds. of Crazy shawlette on Wednesday night until I was falling asleep. Thursday morning I did the knitted bind-off,




and then I soaked it and blocked it, so it was dry and ready for modeling and showing off today. Ta-da!




It's not perfect, not by a long shot.





And I'm not sure I like how it feels all stretched out and blocked to within an inch of its life.










But it's pretty and warm and I'll love it come chilly fall and winter nights.










I think with a little math (and a consultation with the Yarn Whisperer) I could make a bigger one.







1 comment:

Ann said...

It's beautiful, Mom! Congratulations on finishing!

Also, I'm thinking of using my birthday present to buy a really nice pair of dressmaker shears.

I love you!