Monday, November 24, 2008

Ack!



We had 2.7 inches of snow last night! Durwood thinks it makes the apple tree look like it's decorated for Christmas. I think it looks like slippery roads and wet pants legs at work.





After months of resisting, I succumbed to the lure of the Phoenix Tears Scarf. I got some Squiggles yarn at Loops & Links on Saturday and that was the final ingredient that made me cast on last night. I have been looking at novelty yarns ever since I got the book trying to find the perfect feather and fire looking yarns and I think I've got them. We shall see. (Besides, I had to have some blog-able knitting, didn't I?)






Oh, and here's Durwood with his Maple Pumpkin Cheesecake pie. All I can say is, YUM.

2 comments:

rochard said...

Maple Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie? Wow, I've gotta find that recipe. (Knitting looks good, too.)

Barbara said...

He made half of a regular cheesecake recipe and put it in a graham cracker crust. I'll email you the recipe this weekend. Remind me if I forget.