Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Step Three--Eye Stalks!


If I thought that making a pair of these would be easy, I was wrong. I tried to write down how I made the first one but evidently wasn't totally exact since eye stalk #2 is a bit fatter. But I don't think that will make much difference in the finished product. I think I'd better slow down a bit with my crocheting--I woke up at 3 AM with my left arm totally numb and aching (which makes no sense, but there you are) and spent a half hour trying to get some feeling back in it so I could go back to sleep. Maybe a trip to the chiropractor this afternoon would help.

Still not smoking--although I confess I'm tempted right now.

1 comment:

Ann said...

I think that being inexact will add even more charm to this project. I'm impressed!
I had some similar left arm strangeness when I was doing my afghan. I hope your chiropractor does help.
~A