Friday, August 16, 2013

Another Tiny Thing

These preemie hats are like potato chips, I can't knit just one.  Once I pick up the pattern and needles again I cast one on, knit it, cast on another, knit that one, and on and on.  It's just so satisfying to cast on a project in the morning and have it done by bedtime even allowing for housekeeping chores or pesky customers in the dive shop.  This colorway's called Parrot.  It makes me giggle.  So does my little bison softie.  It amazes me to recall that we were there exactly a year ago.














I'm nearly done with miter #4 of the Cloud Soft Grandbaby Blankie.  I'm planning to sit down on the couch in a few minutes and finish it.  Then I'll figure out how I want to crochet the border.  Maybe I'll poll the knitters tonight...  I'll keep you posted.

No comments: