Friday, September 6, 2013

Project Monogamy Pays

Once I had that last baby hat finished I focused on knitting the Little Zander Cardi for W&AZ's impending baby.  I knit on it all day at work on Wednesday and Thursday, well, in between customers anyway, and by quitting time last night I was at the "put sleeve stitches on waste yarn" point to get on with knitting the body.  I'm liking this so much I may have to troll the stash to see what other superwash or acrylic DK yarns I have.  Babies are imminent but not too imminent that I can't crank out a sweater or two.  Although I do want to beg a Fair Isle lesson from KW at Friday Night Knitting tonight.  I'd better call her to make sure she'll be there and warn her that I'll be picking her brain.  But here's a picture of the Little Zander Cardi.  It's the Puerperium Cardigan.  I'm smitten.

No comments: