Thursday, May 19, 2011

Industry



Knitting makes time spent in boring or stressful situations go faster. I used it like that for a couple days this week.

First I finished the warshrag I keep in the po
cket of my car door because I didn't grab any other knitting when I raced to meet Durwood. Good idea putting that little bag in the door, isn't it?



I worked on the Socks X2 and I'm up to the cuff ribbing. I didn't take their picture because I suspect I'll be finishing them either today or tomorrow and then they'll have their photo shoot. Rest assured that my fingers were busy knitting all the time for those two days of waiting and wondering.


And of course, I had to start the next one so I'm always ready. Constant vigilance! What if a boat sails through and the bridge goes up when I'm going to work? I need something to keep me from wasting time.






As predicted, as soon as I finished Bandwagon Block #3, I cast o
n Bandwagon Block #4. This one has royal purple, just a tiny bit, and then many shades of green. I think I'm really going to like this one in the mix.




Now it's time for me to go read the paper, have breakfast, and get ready for work. You have a good day, now, you hear?

1 comment:

Aunt B said...

So glad all is well at Casa du Us!!