Friday, January 22, 2010

Revision


Sorry I haven't posted for a week again. I've been busy doing homework. I'm taking this online Revision class and had to read through my NaNoWriMo manuscript and pick out scenes. It was frustrating because I thought it was better. It's not bad, not horrible, but it needs work and I hate rewriting. I have hopes that it'll get better.



I cast on another Encore Colorspun sock in the festively named Color #7126. It's greens, blues and tans, I think it looks like the sand swirling off a sandbar in the ocean, so I called it Sandbar Sock.








And I cast on the second half of the Ribwarmer. Gotta love garter stitch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Make sure you turn your corner AWAY from your square on Ribwarmer Part 2.

~Zoe

Barbara said...

Heh, heh, heh. Yes, I will remember. Thanks.