Thursday, April 23, 2009

I Almost Forgot

I meant to show you all the gorgeous flowers my DD sent me. They arrived this morning with a lovely heartfelt card. When I called to thank her for them she said she's almost gotten over the feeling that Lexington made me sick and I'll never come back. I assured her that all the docs told me that this had been coming on for weeks and I just hadn't recognized the symptoms. I'll be back in Lexington as soon as I can get there. There's DD, and yarn shops, and betting on thoroughbreds, and bourbon distillery tours for Durwood. Who wouldn't want to be there?

See my pretty carnations? Thanks again, honey, I love them, and you. You're my best daughter.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Ooh, they are pretty! I'm glad you like them. :)

What's the blue thing on the table?