Sunday, February 19, 2012

Happy Birthday, Skully!

My friend Skully's having a birthday today (I won't tell you how old she is but she doesn't look it and she totally doesn't act it.) I had to make her something to celebrate so I went downstairs the other night and made her a fabric basket to hold random crap in her sewing/crafting room. The cool thing about the lining fabric is the little skeletons GLOW IN THE DARK! I bought this fabric in Houghton, MI and I'd forgotten that it does that so when I had finished the basket and was ironing it I was surprised when the little frolicking skeletons turned pale radium green. (You don't think she'll get radium poisoning, do you?) I found that cool polka dotted gift bag to put it in and I'm giving her a jar of my homemade cocoa butter & aloe cream. It's the best thing for winter-dry hands.



Happy birthday again, Skully! Hope the next 62 years are even better than the last 62! *hand over mouth* (oops, sorry)

No comments: