Thursday, January 3, 2008

WIPs


Evidently I have a "hands & feet" fetish because everything I have on the needles is on DPNs and either mitts or socks. I knew as soon as I finished grafting the toe of my training sock that it wouldn't be long before I had a life-size one cast on. I'm knitting it in Lion Wool-Ease worsted as a salve to my patience, or lack of it, plus the floor at the dive shop is freezing and my feet usually are too. I can use all the wooly socks I can get.




Don't know who the yellow mittens are for but I couldn't resist the combo of screaming yellow Paton's Melody and the Moda Dea Cheri in green (which is really a mix of yellow, turquoise, lt. blue, and green, and discontinued evidently). They'll keep somebody's hands warm--and awake.







And, of course, I have to feed my Forbidden Love (scroll down) addiction. I love 'em!

Hope everyone's staying warm. It's -3 here right now. Brrrr.

No comments: